ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - BILINGUAL SPANISH
Company: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company)
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Facility: ISAP WASHINGTON DC Compensation Base: Compensation
Bonus (if applicable): Equal Opportunity Employer. Job Description
Experienced Administrative Assistants-a world of opportunities
awaits you! Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly
challenges you to use the skills you've worked so hard to build? We
can help! We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to fill
the role for our United States government Intensive Supervision
Appearance Program (ISAP). This alternative to detention program
aims to supervise individuals who are navigating the United States
immigration court system. In this dynamic role, you will assist
case specialist and participants of the ISAP program following the
guidelines of the government Department of Homeland Security
contract. This is a great opportunity to continue building your
career in criminal justice, psychology and/or social work and
administration. If you are passionate about influencing positive
changes in the lives of others, this may be the right opportunity
for you! Summary Provides administrative and clerical support for
an Intensive Supervision Appearance Program (ISAP) office. Primary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and communicates with ISAP program participants,
community visitors, agency personnel and general visitors.
- Ensures that program participants are properly checked in for
- Answers the phones and directs calls appropriately.
- Maintains program participant case records on the computer
system by performing data entry.
- Maintains files and other related documentation.
- Assists the Program Manager and Case Specialists with case
coordination, communication with the contracting agency and routine
- Coordinates transportation services for program
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Requirements:Minimum
- Associate's Degree in Business or related field required. Two
(2) years of related work experience in an administrative field may
be substituted for an Associate's Degree.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Live in the United States 3 of the last 5 years (military and
study abroad accepted).
- At least two (2) years of work experience in a similar
position, including experience working with multi-cultural
- At least two (2) years of experience working with
- Effective communication skills with internal and external
- Good interpersonal skills. Ability to deal tactfully with the
- Sound judgment and even temperament. Ability to maintain
self-control in stressful situations, such as interpersonal
confrontations or emergencies.
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural contacts with
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish Required. Benefits As an
Administrative Assistant, you will be part of a stable,
established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal
of diversification, which will present you with a range of
different challenges. Since we do prefer to promote from within,
you will have opportunities to move to other facilities as well as
to different divisions within the company. We value your hard work
and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive
compensation package that includes full benefits.
- Two (2) weeks of Vacation
- Fifty-six (56) hours of sick time
- Eleven (11) paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program - Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts Your world of opportunities
begins here! Apply today!
Keywords: BI Incorporated (A GEO Company), Annandale , ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - BILINGUAL SPANISH, Administration, Clerical , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!