Residential Administrative Assistant (Spanish Fluency)
Company: Edgewood Management
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Administrative AssistantEdgewood Management Corporation provides
-superior real estate management and -Edgewood Management
Corporation is a 50 year old, premiere affordable property
management company, responsible for 27,000 units in fourteen states
and the District of Columbia. Edgewood's portfolio represents a
variety of multifamily products that include high-rise, mid-rise,
garden and townhouse style rental units.Edgewood Management
Corporation provides superior management services for a variety of
residential properties and has an exceptional track record to
resolve problems and reposition troubled assets in all areas:
operations, administrative, financial and physical. - Edgewood
Management Corporation is recognized as the 9th largest manager of
Affordable Housing by the National Affordable Housing Management
Association and the 50th largest manager by the National
Multi-Housing Council.Our reputation for providing high quality
services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and
our employees. Edgewood Management Corporation offers a supportive
environment where employees are encouraged to develop their skills
and talents to their fullest potential. Edgewood is always looking
for positive, motivated, and hardworking individuals to join our
-Edgewood TeamEssential Duties and Responsibilities: -
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures.
- Assist staff in providing and coordinating services to
residents, families, and guests.
- Assist residents and staff in solving problems.
- Prepare correspondence and other forms/documents needed for
daily operations and marketing.
- Organize office functions and flow of communication.
- Duplicate and distribute information.
- Compose and edit written documents to ensure correct spelling
- Maintain office supplies.
- Create and maintain an environment for residents, families, and
guests that is customer friendly and that values and respects the
uniqueness of each individual.
- Conduct tours as needed.
- Assist residents with mail as needed.
- Organize and compile reports and data required for
- Initiate the inquiry process.
- Report concerns about residents to supervisor and
- Respond to resident emergencies; provide first-aid assistance
and notify nursing staff.
- Report all accidents/incidents as established by
department/facility policies. - Fill out and file reports as
- Assists as directed in the admission, transfer, and discharge
- Assist with budgeting.
- Assist in outside marketing.
- Support and practice the philosophy and code of ethics of the
facility, abiding by the policies and procedures of the
- Follow established infection control, standard precautions,
safety and HACCP policies and procedures when performing daily
- Practice safety when working with equipment. - Report all
hazardous conditions and equipment malfunctions/breakdowns to your
supervisor or maintenance director immediately.
- Report on-the-job injuries of self/staff to the supervisor
before the end of the work shift on the day the injury occurs.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by administrator as it
relates to providing quality care to the residents.
- Continue professional growth through current literature and
- Attend staff meetings and required in-services. -
- Successfully completes all recertification trainings as
required by the state regulations within required time frames.
- Seeks guidance from the supervisor, before carrying out tasks
to which you have not been oriented.Job Requirements:
- Experience or interest in working with older adults.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with administration, other employees, residents,
families, the public, and other agencies
- Bilingual Spanish language fluency required -Edgewood prides
itself on offering a competitive salary and extensive,
market-competitive health and welfare BENEFITS including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Prescription Drug Program
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
- Paid Personal/ Sick Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid AD& D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- Term
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Supplemental Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Company outings and eventsEdgewood Management Corporation is
committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Edgewood Management, Annandale , Residential Administrative Assistant (Spanish Fluency), Administration, Clerical , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!