Remote Biotechnology Marketing Internship
Company: Cultured Meat Symposium
Posted on: September 18, 2022
- Develop marketing materials for the food and science
- Weekly discussions with the event managing teams
- Planning coordination of 500+ person online symposium to be
held in October 2020
- Sales and marketing to promote ticket sales and partnership
- We are looking for a candidate that has a background in
biotechnology or marketing that is interested in working in the
field of cellular agriculture and cell-cultured meat.
- The ideal candidate will be interested in working with top
science companies dealing with stem cell biology, antibody
development, CRIPSR, and more.
- The role is open and remote, we are looking for someone who is
flexible and interested in cell-cultured meat technology.
Keywords: Cultured Meat Symposium, Annandale , Remote Biotechnology Marketing Internship, Advertising , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!