Senior Cybersecurity Engineer (W2 only, no c2c; requires work authoriz
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Minimum of 7 years as a security engineer, required, including
experience in design, implementation, and management of security
- Recent experience in Microsoft cloud technologies, including
Azure, MS 365 security controls, infrastructure-as-a-service, as
well as public, private, and hybrid computing environments,
preferably with experience in Microsoft Azure Active Directory
(AD), and security controls available as part of the MS 365 / E5
- Extensive knowledge of traditional security controls and
technologies, such as Security Information and Event Management
(SIEM) systems, specifically Microsoft Sentinel.
- Experience in meeting project deadlines while working with
multi-disciplinary technical teams.
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and
presentation for communicating business risk and cybersecurity
- Experience recommending controls and deployment of SIEM
systems, threat intelligence platforms, security automation and
orchestration solutions, IDS/IPS, file integrity monitoring, data
loss prevention (DLP) and other network and system monitoring
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: NIST, FFIEC, PCI
Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Center for Internet Security
- Familiarity with current privacy and data protection laws as it
relates to the effective implementation of network and enterprise
security policies, procedures, and technical controls.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in
a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and
recommends technical products, as required.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative
technical environment Day-to-Day
- Develops IT security programs and recommends necessary changes
to the information security team to ensure the company--------s
systems are fully compliant with all applicable regulatory
requirements and privacy laws
- Facilitates third-party audit reviews, testing and remediation
of internal IT departments.
- Provides periodic training to company employees on information
- Stays abreast of the security industry threat landscape,
specifically within the company--------s industry.
- Recognizes their personal developmental needs and is proactive
in obtaining the coaching, networking and training needed to ensure
his/her continued success in the position.
- Works to foster two-way communication, teamwork, and
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Support incident response investigations as required and
occasional work outside of normal business hours.
- Remains cognizant of and adheres to credit union policies and
procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy
Keywords: Insight Global, Annandale , Senior Cybersecurity Engineer (W2 only, no c2c; requires work authoriz, Engineering , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!