Company: Hamdan Resources
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Candidate must be a U.S Citizen and currently hold a Top Secret
clearance or have the ability to obtain and maintain one.
Fairfax, VA or Aurora, CO
Work in a fast paced environment to assist in migration and
deployment of applications in an on-prem cloud infrastructure.
Provide assistance to application developers creating deployments,
standing up common services and recommending solutions for
maximizing efficient use of hardware resources. Be familiar with
and have experience with the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
(CNCF) tools and software.
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes,
- Experience with application deployment using CI/CD (GitLab,
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Grafana,
- Experience with storage provisioning (OpenEBS, Gluster, etc.)
along with data backup and restore
- Experience with Linux (CentOS desired)
- Experience with several programming language (dynamic and
- Experience with building automation tools for repetitive
- Experience with metrics (Elastic, etc.)
- Microservices architecture and design
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile environment that
supports rapidly changing requirements
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Top Secret clearance preferred, willing to engage highly
qualified candidates without a clearance. Individuals without a
clearance must be willing to submit to a background investigation
leading to a clearance.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Hamdan Resources, Annandale , DevOps Engineer, Engineering , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!