Operations Account Manager
Company: ALC Schools
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ALC Schools is a rapidly growing transportation management
company which focuses on the delivery of safe, efficient, and
cost-effective transportation services for K-12 students through
technology, continual innovation, training, and hands-on logistics
management. If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity with
unique challenges in a supportive environment, then this may be the
position for you.This position will work as a liaison between ALC
and our clients, providing guidance, direction, and feedback to
operational managers as well as working in collaboration with ALC
departments, transportation providers, school districts, and
parents. This position focuses on executing programs to improve
service quality, reduce costs, and increase service
productivity.Additional Responsibilities include
- Use effective industry skills and abilities to support our
- Assist in managing the daily service of accounts in addition to
vetting and credentialing service providers.
- Identifies and properly escalates to management any potential
daily challenges or service deficiencies.
- Manage and oversee outside operations to include but not
limited to new client start-ups, client retention and
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of a safe,
efficient, and effective transportation system.
- Work in collaboration with ALC departments, and transportation
providers to execute programs to improve service quality, reduce
costs, and increase service productivity.
- Act as a liaison between ALC and our clients providing
guidance, direction, and feedback to account managers.
- Screen, contract with, monitor and replace as necessary local
- Maintain a safe and efficient environment for our passengers,
contractors, and non-riding public by managing regulatory and
client policies and procedures.
- Monitor all local transportation to ensure performance in
accordance with terms, conditions and specifications of ALC
contracts with clients and providers.
- Develop and maintain open communications with project
contractors, community officials, and agency staff.
- Perform customer service functions, providing complaint
investigation, passenger follow-up and reporting.
- Cooperate with ALC departments to establish and maintain
documentation regarding provider information, operations, as well
as maintenance and safety inspections.
- Maintain open communication with all ALC departments and offer
regular status reports on accomplishments, issues, and
- Understand and follow safety rules and established by
regulatory bodies and client contracts.LocationThe ideal candidate
will reside in the Annandale/DC area.**ALC is offering a $1,500
- Minimum education of a bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong professional communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work with diverse group of customers and
- Set priorities wisely, multitask, and dynamically solve
- Strong familiarity and comfort level with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Drug Screen and Background Check is a Condition of
- Travel as required.
- Current COVID-19 vaccine is required for this position due to
current State of Virginia requirements.Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Virtual Doctor Visits with $0 Co-Pay
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Short Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time to Volunteer
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 401K Plan (with an awesome employer match!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts ProgramCommitment to ESG:Since 2006, ALC has
remained committed to incorporating environmental, social and
governance fundamentals into the framework of our internal and
external culture. Today, ESG principles are part of the lifeblood
of ALC and a driving influence that shapes not only our culture but
all aspects of our day-to-day operations. We believe ESG principles
enable us to more successfully achieve our mission to help every
child have an equal opportunity to learn, grow, and
succeed.Commitment to Equal Opportunity:ALC Schools is deeply
committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only
valued but prioritized. We're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected
grounds.Visit our website and learn more about us at
Keywords: ALC Schools, Annandale , Operations Account Manager, Executive , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!