Health Plan Domain SME / Health Plan Transformation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
At Perficient youll deliver mission-critical technology and
business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most
recognized brands on the planet. And youll do it with cutting-edge
technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the worlds
biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as
well as locations in India, China and South America, will give you
the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
Were proud to be publicly recognized as a Top Workplace year after
year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial
attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our
colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Healthcare
Senior Solutions Architect / Health Plan Transformation Consultant
in our Health Sciences Business Unit.
Perficient is on a mission to help the Healthcare industry take
advantage of modern data and analytics architectures, tools, and
patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care. This is
an excellent opportunity for the right individual to assist
Perficient and its customers to grow the capabilities necessary to
improve care through better use of data and information, and in the
process take their career to the next level.
The Health Plan Transformation Consultant is a subject matter
expert responsible for leading the breadth of our health insurance
service offerings within the Health Sciences - Strategic Advisory
Services practice. In this role, the consultant will be responsible
for directly driving revenue growth for the Health Sciences
business unit and guiding the development of new offerings based
upon emerging industry trends, regulatory reform, and payer
strategy. The Health Plan Transformation Consultant contributes to
thought leadership and provides sales support, enablement and
strategy consulting to our Health Plan service portfolio. The ideal
candidate will be well versed in health insurance from a business
processes, organization and digital transformation perspective, and
able to address transformative issues at the intersection of these
three domains. The consultant will be instrumental in helping our
payer partners transform to meet the value agenda, customer and
member experience goals, business optimization and cost reduction
objectives, and the innovation of new products, services and
capabilities for market differentiation.
You will contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership,
mentorship, business analysis, architecture, ideating and
solutioning, and documentation. You will challenge existing
processes with leading edge thinking and solutions, consultative
and business skills through the diversity of work accross
healthcare industry domains.
- Participate in the overall definition and leadership of the
Health Plan portfolio, and contribute as a thought leader in the
- Drive top-line and delivered revenue for the Health Sciences
business unit, meeting annual revenue, margin and utilization
targets as established for the Healthcare Strategy and Advisory
- Develop the Go-To- Market plan for Healthcare Payers with input
from Health Sciences leadership and execute against the agreed upon
plan; support the business unit objectives overall
- Design new healthcare service offerings and capabilities
- Serve as a key participant in the business development process,
facilitating pre-sales discussions with the client, producing
presentations and presenting during formal sales presentations,
instilling confidence in Perficients skills and ability to
- Serve as the senior delivery resource for consulting
engagements, ensuring deliverables are of the highest quality to
promote client satisfaction
- Develop strong client relationships at all levels executive,
management and staff, demonstrating the ability to adapt to
different client situations and individuals and facilitate a
variety of client discussions (i.e. workshops, design reviews,
- Provide consultative solution selling throughout the pursuit
process working closely with the business developer, broader
pursuit team, and the client; develop solution concepts and
estimate the effort / resource requirements to support a successful
delivery; prepare proposals, statements of work, and PGMs for
review and approval by Health Sciences leadership
- Lead and delivery solutions to our Health Plan clients
- Participate during the contract negotiation process
- Assist in recruiting efforts
- Build and leverage informal networks across the greater
- Participate as an active member on internal Perficient
initiatives, and ensure regular personal and team contributions to
Perficient marketing and thought leadership activities.
- Provide regular status reporting to immediate supervisor
- 10-15 years of healthcare plan experience, across health
insurance business domains, preferably in an executive or director
- 10-15 years managing a team of Healthcare payer delivery
consultants for a professional services organization
- Hands-on experience across different lines of business within a
- Knowledge and experience with Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of typical applications used in the operations of a
health plan, having worked closely with IT staff or technical
- Demonstrated experience in analytics in Call Center and Retail
operations a plus
- Instrumental in several business transformation efforts with
proven past performance in Customer/Member Experience initiatives,
Process Optimization/Cost Reduction, Value Based Payments, Network
- Great presentation skills and consulting experience, ability to
think on their feet
- Experience with a large health plan (> 4M members)
- Record of managing key initiatives in a leadership
- Strong understanding of the professional services industry,
including technical services, systems integration, and strategic
- Experience selling and delivering full lifecycle solution
development engagements for enterprise initiatives with gross fees
in excess of $1M
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Comfortable facilitating interactions and discussions with C
- Experience managing the proposal process and pursuit teams in a
consultative, solution based sales model
- Ability to present proposal solutions to all levels of client
- Ability to articulate complex issues, thought leadership, and
the business value of
- Experience with accurate project estimation and planning
- Proven risk management, issue resolution and change control
- Proven management, leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate
customers on the latest technology trends and best practices.
- Proven track record of leadership roles delivering key
capabilities and solutions within defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex
and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with
non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical and non-technical
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience leading internal initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills And Education
- Masters degree in Business, Public Health, Marketing or
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm
serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North
America. With unparalleled information technology, management
consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient
Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding
digital experience, business optimization and industry
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and
competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers,
suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's
professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North
America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the
Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell
2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Annandale , Health Plan Domain SME / Health Plan Transformation, Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!