Fairfax - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): $32-$34/hr - Bonus, Holiday, and Overtime Pay Available
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and
Hazard PayWho We Are:connectRN is bigger than an app we're a
diverse community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician
work experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
when and where they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss! Who You Are:You're a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
looking for an opportunity to define your own career path, connect
with a supportive community of caregivers like you, and increase
your earning potential. You have a passion for working in different
care settings and experience in long term care and assisted living.
Pay and Compensation As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a
base hourly rate
- $30-$32 per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base rate
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts Perks & RewardsWe all
love a flexible work schedule... but being a part of the connectRN
community is about so much more than picking up shifts! Check out
the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available to YOU as a
- Free welcome scrubs
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up!
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships.
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs!
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat! You Will:
- Provide nursing care that includes changing bandages,
administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens to
patients and post-acute care residents
- Document care and patient status and provides updates on
patient status to supervisors.
- Report to the charge nurse or administrative staff incidents or
evidence of resident abuse or violation of residents' rights.You
- A current license to work as an LPN in the state in which you
- A High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an accredited LPN
- Experience working in long term care or similar care
- A professional attitude and commitment reliability.Keywords:
Agency, Per Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing Agency, Gig
Keywords: ConnectRN, Annandale , Fairfax - Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN): $32-$34/hr - Bonus, Holiday, and Overtime Pay Available, Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!