Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), $3000 Sign on!, Part Time
Company: Annandale Healthcare Center
Posted on: June 18, 2022
A DEEPER COMPASSION, FOR A HIGHER PURPOSEOur Nursing Team is the
heart of our world-class, patient-centered standard of care. Day in
and day out, they go the extra mile to make a lasting difference in
the lives of our residents and their families. Travel that extra
mile with a team that will encourage you to make a
difference!Annandale Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare
Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for Part Time
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our nursing team!$3,000
Sign on Bonus!WHAT WE OFFERWe offer a comprehensive benefits
package: Daily Pay, Tuition Reimbursement, Great health plans,
Uniforms, Company paid life insurance & much, much moreCATCH THE
SPIRIT!When you join the CommuniCare family, you'll quickly catch
the team spirit. Coworkers and residents become family, the
workplace becomes a home, and a touch of spontaneity and fun keeps
everyone smiling. Our core values promote an environment of
respect, courtesy, and professional excellence where you can
dedicate yourself to a career you love.Do you have what it takes to
become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Annandale Healthcare
Center?QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Aide Training Program
- Prior work/life experiences involving independent decision
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment is desirableJOB
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIESAs CNA, you will:
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Provide personal/nursing care in accordance with resident care
- Facilitate and conduct activities.
- Monitor & respond to resident requests and needs in a dignified
and respectful manner.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Ensure that all resident care is provided in a dignified and
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain resident documentation records for activities of daily
living, restorative programs, and resident specific forms.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to maintain certification and
enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.THE
COMMUNICARE COMMITMENTA family-owned company, we have grown to
become one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care,
which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term
care centers, assisted living communities, independent
rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH).
Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management
services for the development and management of adult living
communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, to
reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others. Through
this effort we create Caring Communities where staff, residents,
clients, and family members care for and about one
Keywords: Annandale Healthcare Center, Annandale , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), $3000 Sign on!, Part Time, Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!