PRN Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: Annandale Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Annandale Healthcare Center - PRN PHYSICAL THERAPIST
ASSISTANTCommuniCare Rehab, a member of the CommuniCare Family of
Companies has a PRN position available for a Physical Therapist
Assistant (PTA) at -Annandale Healthcare Center. -Our therapists
are in-house and members of the CommuniCare family.Responsibilities
include but are not limited to:
- The Physical Therapist Assistant is responsible for but not
limited to the following:
- Verifies client information by interviewing client; reviewing
and/or recording medical history; confirming purpose of
- Helps clients improve their quality of life by helping them
compensate for limitations, such as, helping injured workers
improve their motor skills and re-enter the labor force, and
teaching persons with learning disabilities live with increased
independence to use public transportation and increase their
- Implements treatment plan through direct treatment and
collaboration with Physical Therapist, education of treatment staff
which includes fellow therapists and other members of team involved
in the treatment plan.
- Receive necessary supervision from the Physical Therapist.
- Maintain professional growth and development, by participating
in continuing education programs, and other approved learning
- Maintains confidentiality of all medical record, facility and
rehab related information.
- Maintains accurate billing information in accordance with
facility procedures daily.
- Assist in leading interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to
relay clinical findings and make recommendations to other members
of the rehab team.
- Attends and participates in family meeting when
- Complies with the documentation requirements of the rehab
department and facility.
- Assist with staff/family training and education when
appropriate by formal and informal in-services as well as
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders;
- Reviews and adheres to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare RehabilitationAs a CommuniCare
employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer
you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to
medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers.
We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending
- Physical therapist assistant (PTA) education, obtained in a
CAPTE-accredited two-year associate degree program
- Agree to abide by the APTA Practice Standards/Code of
- Attain a passing score on the national licensure
- Holds a current state license/certification
- Competency in therapy treatment principles, techniques,
materials and equipment utilization
- Knowledge of state and federal accreditation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to travel as necessary
Keywords: Annandale Healthcare Center, Annandale , PRN Physical Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!