Operating Room RN, Full Time - Tyson's
Posted on: March 20, 2023
$10,00 Sign On Bonus Eligible------Provides quality patient care
in accordance with nursing philosophy, approved standards, and
applicable regulatory laws. Functions as a scrub or circulating
nurse in all areas of surgical specialties.Essential
- Utilizes the standard of care in the assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation of the surgical patient in the
delivery of perioperative nursing care during the surgical
- Directs the coordination of efforts of the OR team members in
rendering perioperative nursing care while in the roll of the
circulating, scrub, pre-op or recovery nurse.
- Develops a perioperative nursing care plan on each surgical
- Ensures a safe supportive environment for staff, physicians and
- Assembles and communicates appropriate information in verbal or
written reports in order to maintain continuity of care in the
perioperative nursing process.
- Maintains current skill and knowledge of surgical procedures
and principles of sterile techniques.
- Executes proper use, care, handling and processing of
equipment, supplies and instrumentation used in the area of
- Participates in operating room Quality Assurance program.
- Promotes personal and professional growth by actively
participating in continuing education programs.
- Participates in the professionalism of the operating room by
showing courtesy, compassion, respect and adherence to the
- Performs other related duties as directed.--Basic
- Two (2) years of current operating room experience
- Experience in scrub and circulating roles in major surgical
- N/A--License, Certification, Registration
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
- Registered Nurse License (Maryland) within 6 months of hire AND
Registered Nurse License (Virginia) within 6 months of
- Compact License: Registered Nurse within 6 months of hire
- Registered Nurse License (District of Columbia) within 6 months
- Basic Life Support--Additional Requirements:
- N/A--Preferred Qualifications:
- Recent Ambulatory Surgery experience preferred.
- Certification in IV insertion and therapy preferred.Job
Schedule: Job Category: Nursing Licensed & Nurse Practitioners
Keywords: Kaiser, Annandale , Operating Room RN, Full Time - Tyson's, Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...