Tele-Health Clinical Psychologist (8 Hour Shifts / Mon-Fri)
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description The Leidos Health Group is hiring Clinical
Psychologists to provide 24 hour tele-health services for the men,
women and families of the government customer's staff and
contractor personnel. Work is performed on-site in either
Chantilly, VA or McLean, VA. Your preferred work location and shift
are considered. There is no option for remote work. Dedicated
shifts are 8 hours a day (shift rotation is not required), Mon-Fri.
Shift differential paid for swing and night shift: Shifts: 2 pm -
10 pm10 pm - 6 am Primary Responsibilities:
- Diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based
psychotherapy and consultations
- Conduct diagnostic interviews and therapy sessions using
evidence-based and brief therapeutic models.
- Provide support for fatigue management and a national health
care referral capability/networks
- Maintain complete, accurate, and current records of all
clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress
notes, summary notes and all other necessary documentation
- Consult with management and other medical staff as needed
- Develop and implement programs for group therapy sessions and
workshops Basic Qualifications
- Masters degree in Clinical Psychology or related with a minimum
of 2 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate.
- Candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
OR candidates that are willing to go through the process of
obtaining the clearance may be considered.
- Experience conducting assessments and clinical interviews to
include documenting clinical findings
- Ability to diagnose psychological disorders and provide
- Strong clinical abilities, and enthusiasm for a collaborative
approach to treatment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Detail-OrientedNaval Health East - NHE Pay Range: Pay Range
$78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Tele-Health Clinical Psychologist (8 Hour Shifts / Mon-Fri), Healthcare , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!