Dietary Aide / Dishwasher
Company: Annandale Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Annandale Healthcare Center is a proud member of the CommuniCare
Family of Companies.Annandale is currently looking for a dedicated,
organized Full Time Dishwasher who enjoys working as part of a team
in a culinary environment.The Dishwasher position is responsible
for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitization of dishes, tableware,
glassware, pots, pans, and utensils through manual and machine
cleaning methods. Additionally, the dishwasher is expected to keep
the dishwashing area clean and safe. He/She may also restock items,
unload delivery trucks, help prepare cook stations, clean
appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and
other duties, as needed.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
- Clean food prep stations and equipment
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning
and restocking dining areas and cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as
coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- Unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially in the event that items
are broken or spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with
other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience.
- Ability to stand or walk for the duration of the shifts and
lift at least 50 pounds.
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO
plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from
life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage
from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer
match and Flexible Spending Accounts.About Us
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation's
largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled
nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted
living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and
long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have
provided superior, comprehensive management services for the
development and management of adult living communities. We have a
single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our
hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort we
create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and
family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: Annandale Healthcare Center, Annandale , Dietary Aide / Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!