Association Leadership Liaison & Customer Service Coordinator
Company: American Association of Airport Executives
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Association Leadership Liaison & Customer Service
Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional customer
service to association leaders as well as assisting the corporate
engagement, human resources, marketing, meetings, and membership
departments in service areas.-- - This position works closely with
the Executive Vice President, Meetings, Membership, Marketing,
Administration & Foundation on leadership travel, events, and
communications.-- --- -
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the overall travel process for AAAE
board of Directors and Policy Review Council meetings (held three
times annually) for all AAAE Leadership by collecting travel
details, making hotel reservations and ground transportation needs,
handling the confirmation process, etc.
- Responsible for preparing logistics for such events, including
creating seating charts, name cards, AV and F&B needs, managing
speaker logistics, staff support and participation, etc. These
functions also pertain to Executive Retreats, EMT meetings, Chapter
Officers Meeting, Past Chairs Meeting, and any other VIP
- Researches, negotiates, and selects venues for private dinners
and special events held in conjunction with all Leadership retreats
and events throughout the year. Handles the invitation and response
process for such events, as well as menu preparation, ground
transportation associated with and day of logistical
- Responsible for collection and presentation of documentation
needed to support each Leadership Meeting, such as management of
Board and Executive Committee books, creation of PPT presentations,
providing support for in-person and virtual events. Responsible for
annual review of AAAE--------s leadership travel costs and for
presenting details of such expenses.
- Corporate Engagement
- Supports sales team with confirming advertising sales for
Airport Magazine print and digital, Aviation News Today or aaae.org
by preparing the insertion order for the client to sign, collecting
artwork and making sure it complies with specs and sizing for
print, online tile, half-width and/or banner ads, uploading and
saving art, updating our tracking system, preparing invoice details
for accounting, and preparing advertisers-------- index.
- Conducts monthly quality control checks for exhibitor floor
plans to ensure it matches company name, booth size, and various
reporting vehicles (MIS, a2z, Google docs).
- Human Resources
- Assists with planning and execution of staff / team events
in-house, such as benefit rollouts, health and wellness events,
staff outings, office catering, etc.
- Assists with developing and managing a marketing editorial
- Supports association social media engagement, including
maintaining a social media calendar and scheduling posts (including
- Conducts periodic website review and tracking.
- Manages department inbox, AAAE Meetings.
- Assists with customer service for virtual events/meetings and
on-site meetings held in AAAE--------s Conference Center.
- Produces Aviation Industry Meetings Calendar.
- Provides positive experience and professional service to AAAE
members via phone and email.
- Manages department inboxes, including Member Services and
- Assists members in navigating and logging into the website,
processing payments, etc.
- Performs database management, maintenance, and integrity checks
to ensure that data is accurate, complete, and captured in?a
PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Representative, Location:
Annandale, VA - 22003
Keywords: American Association of Airport Executives, Annandale , Association Leadership Liaison & Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!