Posted on: January 20, 2023
Why you will choose us:
Albertson's Companies Inc. has always been a people-oriented
business, and thoughtful people practices remain a core element of
our company's philosophy. As friendly, enthusiastic people who
enjoy offering customers an exceptional shopping experience, we
provide world-class customer service each and every day.
We also provide a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible work schedules
- Associate discounts
- Leaders invested in your training, career growth &
- Health and welfare benefits for eligible employees (Medical,
Dental, 401k and more!)
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
What you bring to the table:
- You have 1 or more years of working with cheese in a retail or
- You take pride in the work you do, whether big or small
- Helping customers and fellow associates gives you energy
- You agree that food is central to all our lives
- Smiling and making others smile is your favorite
- You are eager & willing to learn
- Being a part of your community matters
A Day in the Life:
As a Cheese Specialist, you are friendly and ambitious with a love
for cheese, wine, and food. To truly be successful in the position,
you need to be thoughtful and passionate about your work with a
natural ability to sell. As a Cheese Specialist you are the face of
the Company and have a knack for working with the public. When
you're not assisting customers, you are constructing creative
merchandising displays including sales cases and floor displays to
sell and educate customers on latest trends. The possibilities are
endless, and this is your opportunity to explore the world of
Our Cultural Principals
- Teamwork: "We always support and recognize each other"
- Learning: "We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and
- Ownership: "We always take actions to drive our success
- Competition: "We always act with integrity to win over the
- Inclusivity: "We always value everyone's perspective"
- Compassion: "We always treat each other and our customers with
kindness and respect"
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in
retail. We have a new vision: forging a retail winner that is
admired for national strength with deep local roots, that offers an
easy, fun, friendly, and inspiring experience, no matter how a
customer chooses to shop with us. We want talented individuals to
be a part of this journey!
The organization includes 2,230 stores, 23 distribution facilities,
and 20 manufacturing plants with over 300,000 employees across 34
states and the District of Columbia. The company is publicly owned
with supermarkets across the country that includes Albertsons,
Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw's, Tom Thumb, United
Supermarkets, United Express, Randalls, Albertson's Market,
Pavilions, Star Markets, Market Street, Carrs, Haggen, Lucky,
Amigos, Andronico's Community Markets, King's, Balducci's, and
Albertson's Market Street.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
work performed by the employees assigned to this job and are not
the official job description for the position. All employees must
comply with Company, Division, and Store policies and applicable
laws. The responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel may
vary within store and/or from store to store and the official job
description will be provided during the application process.
ALBERTSONS SAFEWAY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact us at 1-888-255-2269.
Keywords: Albertsons, Annandale , Cheese Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!