Company: Addison Professional Financial Search LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Pay: Up to $52/hr.
Working at CLIENT means applying a passion for meaningful work with
intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day.
Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, CLIENT employees
tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and
governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual
respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
CLIENT is seeking a software developer to work within a dynamic and
highly innovative team environment in our Innovation & Customer
Engagement Group. The software developer will work across the full
web stack and apply existing talents in a small-team environment
while continuously looking to augment their skill set and remain up
to date on technology trends and practices.
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and
This position can be located anywhere across the U.S. (REMOTE)
- Develop rich front-end web applications and contribute to
backend development frequently.
- Participate in all levels of the development lifecycle
- Collaborate and help a team become more agile.
- Mentor team members
- Consult with client and team members on technical design
- Work with a team of senior technologists and to deliver
solutions for clients
- Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing Information
Architecture for web sites and/or applications using HTML, CSS, and
libraries and frameworks such as: React, Vue, Angular, etc.
- Experience working with: Node.js, PHP
- Experience with CSS frameworks: Bootstrap 4, Tailwind, Bulma,
- Experience with source control, Git, and/or SVN, and an
interest to move projects from SVN to GIT
- Experience/Exposure in the utility, energy, and/or energy
efficiency sectors is a plus
- Experience with Drupal or any other CMS
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet
goals, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, or other automated build
- Experience using Linux and containers
- Experience using SQL, MySQL, and especially PostGres
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!