Junior Full Stack Developer
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Want to learn some of the hottest technologies around right now,
such as Google Apps, Amazon Web Services, Salesforce, Heroku and
Adobe AEM? Perficient is looking for an Associate Technical
Consultant to join the team.
Usually a major in computer science, engineering or an engineering
degree with programming coursework and an interest in being a
software developer, the Associate Technical Consultant builds world
class software applications for some of the countrys largest
Perficients Associate Technical Consultants utilize top
technologies including JAVA, .Net, Adobe, Oracle and SalesForce to
implement popular software products such as IBM WebSphere Portal,
AEM, TIBCO, Siebel, SharePoint, etc. while working in a
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest talent and
we need you! Were a quickly-growing, global digital consulting
leader, and were transforming the worlds largest enterprises and
biggest brands. Youll work with the latest technologies, expand
your skills, and become a part of our global community of talented,
diverse, and knowledgeable colleagues.
This position has a hard start date of June 7th, so please only
apply if that start date would be suitable for you.
A bout Our Custom & Product Development Group
The Custom & Product Development (CPD) team takes a
solutions-oriented approach to helping our clients. We focus on
understanding the business problem to solve, manage the engagement,
but work as a partner. We assemble teams accountable for the
solutions, applying the right tools and technology for the project.
The 150+ (and growing) members of the CPD team are smart and
creative and have various levels of experience, all rooted in a
variety of backgrounds.
Client solutions often involve front end web and mobile components,
service layers, and backend data storage and analysis, integration
with customer and third-party systems, and modern DevOps practices.
We also pride ourselves on being able to figure out and adopt
client-specific and emerging technologies that will help with a
Our team actively partners with leading cloud communications and
contact center vendors such as Twilio and Amazon Connect to design,
build and support solutions that help companies better engage and
communicate with customers.
Our team works across multiple business domains, (eCommerce,
Financial Services, Healthcare & Biosciences, and many others), to
transform their communication and customer engagement platforms. We
also work closely with our software partners by pursuing
opportunities together, providing feedback on roadmap and feature
improvements and creating best practices and patterns through
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate
Technical Consultant in our CPD national business unit.
The Associate Technical Consultant role has a specific focus on
using a breadth of programming languages and Cloud technologies,
including but not limited to: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Angular,
Native, C#, Java, ASP.Net, Web API, PHP/XHP, Python, MVC/MVVM
Architecture, Responsive Design, User Experience Design,
Asynchronous Web Pages, SQL & NoSQL Databases, Amazon Connect, and
Twilio Flex and Platform APIs.
As a junior developer on our Custom & Product Development team, you
work closely as a main point of contact with customer technical and
business stakeholders as part of a project team(s) to design,
develop, test, and deploy custom solutions with one or more of our
partner vendor platforms. You should have good written and verbal
communication skills and have some experience leading consulting
and collaboration with various technical and business stakeholders.
Mentoring and coaching colleagues is an important part of this
role. Besides implementing contact center solutions, you will also
at times architect, design and build integrations between cloud
contact center platforms and external systems or fulfill a
customers requirements using the various cloud platform APIs and
This is a consulting position and requires regular interaction and
collaboration with customers in a fast-paced environment. Attention
to detail, time management and clear communication are essentials
tools in delivering successful engagements. Projects vary in
length, new technologies, platforms and team composition, so
adaptability and the ability to learn new things quickly is
You will also be involved in collecting requirements for a new
solution during the sales or elaboration process, documenting
solutions we have developed, or communicating with customers about
- Be a collaborative team member who readily shares knowledge and
accepts & provides feedback.
- Designing, coding & unit/integration testing using Perficient
- Debugging & troubleshooting code related issues/defects.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt & work with team members of
various experience levels.
- Design and strategize on internal products, accelerators &
other internal IP initiatives.
- Design, code, test, troubleshoot, & document as part of each
engineering software solution.
- Develop Applications & Services in our core set of
- Develop POC Proof-of-Concept and MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
projects to validate new architectures & solutions.
- Follow the technical software development processes for each
- Exposure to working in an Agile/Scrum/XP environment is a
- Gaining an understanding of the unique business & technical
requirements on each engagement to facilitate the most appropriate
- Take on new challenges & responsibilities as opportunities
- Interact with business stakeholders and technical staff at
customers during professional services engagements.
- Interact with other cross-functional teams to design, develop,
test, & release features.
- Work flexibly with offshore teams & clients for resolving
technical dependencies, issues, and risks.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering
- Produce client deliverables such as detailed design
documentation, unit test plans & well-documented code.
- Practice strong configuration management & version
- Quickly learn and implement new technologies & software
- Representing Perficient professionally in both client & team
If you have most of the required qualifications and a deep interest
in learning quickly in an environment with lots of opportunities
for advancement, we encourage you to apply. Attitude counts for a
lot as well. We also welcome those who chose technology as a second
career who have made significant investments in learning and
training themselves in new skills.
Some travel may be possible when it is once again safe to do
- A disciplined approach to software development
- Bachelors degree
- Computer Science Degree optional (with applicable experience)
but sense of humor is a MUST
- Excellent listening, oral, & written communication skills
- Flexible to new situations & challenges
- Knowledge of current technologies, application software
development, Agile & iterative development methodologies
- Passion for technology & technical aptitude
- Solid understanding & experience of OO programming
- Strong interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Able to c onvey a clear understanding of the unique needs of
- Compelling & compassionate to win over clients with high
- Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear
solutions or outcomes.
- Deeply interested in technology, including complex enterprise
software products, with a continual drive to learn more.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness around work pace, process, and the
ability to grow personally & professionally.
- Desire to learn, grow, mentor, and increase your ownership &
contributions over time.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills; Ability to
communicate effectively with technical & non-technical staff.
- Faces difficult issues & supports others who do the same.
- Insightful & always looking for breakthrough ideas.
- Interested in working on a close-knit team & staying aware of
overall business needs rather than working in a development
- Motivated by the idea of learning about how people do their
jobs & creating technology solutions to help them.
- Organized & reliable at completing assigned tasks on time.
- Possess technical agility and savvy; persistent & creative at
finding solutions to problems on your own; someone who can use
documentation, Google searches, & trial and error to figure out a
problem you have not encountered before.
- Precise & efficient communicator
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary
- Self-sufficient, with high integrity & more than just
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive
benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive
compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding
benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In
addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and
recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities.
Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our
colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a
great place to work.
Who We Are
Perficient is a leading global digital consultancy. We imagine,
create, engineer, and run digital transformation solutions that
help our clients exceed customers expectations, outpace
competition, and grow their business. With unparalleled strategy,
creative, and technology capabilities, our colleagues bring big
thinking and innovative ideas, along with a practical approach to
help our clients the worlds largest enterprises and biggest brands
What We Believe
At Perficient, we promise to challenge, champion, and celebrate our
people. You will experience a unique and collaborative culture that
values every voice. Join our team, and youll become part of
something truly special.
We believe in developing a workforce that is as diverse and
inclusive as the clients we work with. Were committed to actively
listening, learning, and acting to further advance our
organization, our communities, and our future leaders and were not
Perficient, Inc. proudly provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national
origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status,
amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Perficient, Inc. complies
with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination
in employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. Perficient, Inc. expressly
prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or covered veterans. Improper
interference with the ability of Perficient, Inc. employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Perficient is committed to providing a barrier-free employment
process with reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals
with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a
disability, please contact us.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete
statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential
functions performed by the employee assigned to this
classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change
the duties of the position at any time.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Applicants should ensure that their e-mail
settings will receive e-mail from the iCIMS system otherwise, you
could miss critical communications related to your application.
Select work authorization questions to ask when applicants
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for
employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
Keywords: Perficient, Annandale , Junior Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!