e-Discovery Analytics Technical Lead
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Description Leidos is seeking an e-Discovery Analytics Technical
Lead to work on-site in support of the Civil Rights Division in
Washington, DC. The e-Discovery Analytics Technical Lead is
responsible for providing electronic discovery technical support
and assisting with strategic and legal aspects for all assigned
projects and matters with a strong focus on Relativity. Specific
- Performs analysis, development and implementation of processing
approaches for electronic files and related services pursuant to
applicable ESI specifications and best practices.
- Consults with attorneys and support staff for conforming to ESI
specifications and, as required, participates in teleconferences
with co-counsel, client agencies, and opposing counsel upon
- Responsible for ensuring that incoming and outgoing productions
are made pursuant to the applicable ESI specifications and when
deficiencies are found, provides case attorney with detailed notice
- Performs advanced analytics in Relativity.
- Creates, troubleshoots and repairs Active Learning Projects in
- Meets with the COR and senior trial attorneys on approaches to
EDRM, advanced technical approaches / implementation of new
- Provides input on technology options to respond to specific
discovery needs including but not limited to recommendations for
products to perform early case assessment, document search, and
document reviews in the most efficient, timely, and cost effective
- Ensures standard procedures for electronic discovery and
litigation support projects are consistently applied across the
life of the case.
- Creates statistical reports providing information on
collection, filtering, processing, review and productions.
- Stays abreast of emerging electronic discovery litigation
support technology and processes.
- Maintains current knowledge of available software applications
and in area(s) of expertise.
- Contributes to regular briefings on new technology and process
improvements with regard to electronic discovery.
- Generates custom PowerShell scripts.
- Creates/supports Case Map / Text Map databases
- Participates in legal proceedings, i.e. 26(f)
conferences,Please Note: Must be able to work onsite at least 1 day
a week in Washington, DC; must reside in the Washington, DC metro
area. Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 8+ years of
- 5+ years' experience providing eDiscovery services and
litigation support on complex and large cases involving complex
- Thorough knowledge of the litigation discovery process, and the
- Advanced knowledge of Relativity (front end and back end).
- Demonstrated ability to generate complex PowerShell
- Advanced hands-on experience with Active Learning.
- Detailed planning and organizational skills and have a thorough
understanding of processes at each stage of eDiscovery
- Prior knowledge and experience managing eDiscovery projects and
related technologies required.
- Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain Public Trust security
clearance. Preferred Qualifications:
- Certification in eDiscovery program strongly preferred.
- Solid, broad knowledge of Information Technology
infrastructures including networks and other sources of data.
- Have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while
maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight
- Work as part of a team be able to manage complex relationships
with all stake-holders.
- Be well organized, a strong communicator, detail oriented,
demonstrate good judgment, be confident working independently.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook . We
value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with
competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training,
work-life flexibility, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work
place. In fact, in 2023, Leidos was ranked as one of the " World's
Most Ethical Companies " by the Ethisphere Institute for the sixth
consecutive year. MEGA Pay Range: Pay Range $84,500.00 -
$130,000.00 - $175,500.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , e-Discovery Analytics Technical Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!