Health Educator 3-must have BLS certification
Company: Inova Health System
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Inova Health System has multiple opportunities for PRN BLS/ACLS
instructors to teach our BLS and ACLS certification classes at
Inova Well in Fairfax! This is a PRN(as needed) role that is great
for someone looking for a flexible schedule. This requires an
active BLS/ACLS from the American Heart Association(AHA).
The minimum requirement is at least 25 hours a quarter.
Instructors will most likely have the ability to teach anywhere
from 1-3 days a week.
- Provides the highest quality learning environment and education
for care management, community and workplace health education
classes and programs.
- Maintains professional status to ensure the highest quality
- Performs necessary administrative functions in accordance with
educational program policies.
- 0-3 years' experience or a combination of experience with
appropriate certification; Preferred: 5 or more years in pertinent
- Online classes teaching experience.
- Experience teaching in a language other than English
- Experience teaching complex community and/or workplace health
education programs; or providing care management.
- American Heart Association BLS Instructor Certification is
- High school diploma with health/medical background to meet the
topic requirement. Or Associate or diploma degree in field
- Preferred: Bachelor degree in related field (healthcare,
Keywords: Inova Health System, Annandale , Health Educator 3-must have BLS certification, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!