Cardiology Physician Assistant (Bilingual)
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Cardiology opening in Annandale, Virginia. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner or physician
assistant to join our private practice with office locations in
Annandale and Fairfax, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private
practice and work alongside 3 highly regarded primary care
physicians, 3 physician assistants, and a tenured support
- Our practice has offered the full scope of primary care, urgent
care, and cardiology services for 20+ years.
- The incoming provider will offer outpatient cardiology services
and provide comprehensive care to those with vascular diseases and
other heart concerns.
- We offer a supportive practice environment for new and
- Full-time schedule - no hospital rounding, weekend shifts, or
after hour call responsibilities required.
- Vietnamese language skills required
- 1+ years of cardiology experience preferred, new graduates are
welcome to apply
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside
manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Annandale and Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Annandale
and Fairfax are both located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the "Healthiest Communities
in America" by US News, emphasizing the community's access to care
and prevalence of&#; healthy behaviors.
- Annandale is home to the area's largest Korean population and
is a popular dining destination for those seeking a vibrant
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government
institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals,
museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five
professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly
regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington,
Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage
of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National
Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national
physician organization with more than 2,800+ providers in multiple
states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care
organizations, and population health management programs, Privia
works in partnership with health plans, health systems and
employers to better align reimbursements to quality and
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position?
Apply here or contact us directly:&#; Macy DolanManager,
Provider RecruitmentPrivia Medical GroupEmail:
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional
cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology
jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non
invasive cardiology jobs, radiology technician jobs, cardiac jobs,
echocardiogram jobs, radiology technologist jobs, vascular jobs,
echo tech jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care
jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs,
cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology
jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac
critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Annandale , Cardiology Physician Assistant (Bilingual), Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!