Floor Tech - Full-Time
Company: Watermark Retirement Communities
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Watermark Retirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best
Workplaces in Senior Housing for Independent Living, Assisted
Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Home Healthcare. For over
30 years, we've been a company that celebrates people, their
stories, and their meaningful interactions-because every
interaction matters! Watermark is focused on keeping our
communities healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge
technology and well-being programs that benefit our entire
Watermark family. Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We are proud of
the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for
Watermark, and we honor each of them.
Why Work at Watermark Retirement Communities?
* Get Immediate Access to Earned Income Through Dayforce
* Competitive Wages
* Excellent Benefits!
* Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App!
* Recognition and Rewards Program
* Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
* 401k Program!
* Associate Discounts
* Education and Training Programs Available
Job Specific Performance Expectations:
* Maintains floors in all service areas
* Maintains windows in all common areas
* Cleaning of floors to include
* Ensure that parking lots and outdoor areas are clean and free of
* Clean hallways stairwells and elevator areas
* Perform light maintenance duties as needed
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED
* Prefer a least two years of floor care experience
* An equivalent of experience, education and other qualifications
may be considered
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly
embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited
assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search
firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliate's via-email,
the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result
of the referral or through other means.
Keywords: Watermark Retirement Communities, Annandale , Floor Tech - Full-Time, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!