Business Process Administrator
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Description Job Description:Leidos currently has an opening for
a Business Process Administrator to work in the Washington DC area.
In this assignment we provide technical, analytical, and
administrative support services to augment the customers vital
mission. This is an exciting opportunity to provide business
process support to a national security mission.Primary
- In this position you will provide the Division Director, Branch
managers, and Division analysts with program coordination and
knowledge management, including the review of program requirements
and preparing, integrating, and disseminating mission
- You will support all administrative support functions required
by the activity and assist with the day-to-day management
activities, including strategic planning, budget planning and
tracking, program briefing and report development, tracking
laboratory and other deliverables, and developing and implementing
an annual project management cycle.
- Provide periodic update of division priorities, review/tracking
of project proposals, project selection, and provide feedback to
labs on performance.
- Provide annual development of a work plan that details projects
to be completed and how they relate to established priorities.
- Provide final correspondence, reports and other published
material; prepare briefing material; establish and maintain program
files; perform budget and finance.
- Engage with POCs on the behalf of leadership to address
production issues, budget discrepancies and to communicate budget
- Perform budget assessments to project spending rates as
requested by leadership and shall draft all responses to requests
for information on Division budget status for review/approval by
the Division Director.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree, from an accredited university or
- Have 4+ years of directly related experience performing
administrative support functions specialized within the U.S.
Government intelligence/counterintelligence, military, law
enforcement, or similar communities.
- Be highly organized and have excellent oral and written
- Have experience in word processing, project management,
automated data processing capabilities, and desktop publishing
application software and hardware, including Microsoft Office
- Have experience working government budget cycles and systems,
including automated checkbook/accounting.
- Incumbent must be a U.S. citizen and possess/qualify for both a
DOE Q and Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information security
- Experience in DOE or NNSA on project management taskings;
knowledge of DOE budget systems; and experience with nuclear or
counterterrorism topics.Pay Range:#FeaturedjobRequired
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Business Process Administrator, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!