Cyber Security Watch Officer
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description Job Description:Leidos has a current job opportunity
for a Cyber Security Watch Officer (CSWO) at the Pentagon. This
position will work Day Shift (0600-1400).
The incumbent will serve as a Cyber Security Watch Officer (CSWO)
on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the Joint Service Provider
(JSP) Joint Network Operation and Support Center (JNOSC) and Cyber
Center Security Chief. CSWOs are principally engaged in the triage
of events, cyber incident handling, network analysis and threat
detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability
information dissemination, and the DoD Cyber Security Service
Provider (CSSP) methodology.
- Support the JNOSC Battle Captain and Cyber Center Security
Chief with all Cyber Defense and Network Assurance issues.
- Oversee all network defense operations, and be familiar with
the operations process flow and execution.
- Maintain awareness of all pertinent directives, orders, alerts,
and messages; prepare and deliver daily situational awareness and
operational update briefings.
- Serve as Senior Defensive Cybersecurity SME during 24x7
- Must have an active Secret Clearance, TS/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of professional experience;
additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a
- Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification
(Security+ CE or equivalent) to start.
- CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a
Computer Incident Response organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network
threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with
an understanding of intelligence driven defense and/or Cyber Kill
- Experience in a 24x7 environmentPay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00
- $115,000.00 - $155,250.00The Leidos pay range for this job level
is a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Cyber Security Watch Officer, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!