Posted on: March 18, 2023
$10,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible!----To be responsible for
evaluation, treatment planning, referral, care management,
individual follow-up, and group therapy based on clinical
evaluations of targeted populations; and acts as a consultant and
liaison to physicians and clinical staff as well as outside
- Completes mental status and psychosocial assessment of
- Provides individual and group psychotherapy and classes, in
person and through telemedicine, implementing goal specific and
measurable treatment plans.
- Evaluates, counsels and refers members to more appropriate
mental health provider(s) or to community resources when
- Provides urgent care and crisis intervention as indicated.
- Provides more specialized treatment modalities when qualified
by special training.
- Consults regularly with psychiatrists on member care.--
- Communicates with Behavioral Health colleagues, Primary Care
providers, and other Kaiser Permanente providers and agencies as
needed to facilitate integrative care.
- Prepares and submits reports on mental health activities as
- Participates in staff development meetings and in quality of
care activities on a regular basis.
- Manages panel and practice management within departmental
- Performs other related duties as assigned.--Basic
- Minimum five (5) years of Post Masters clinical experience in
mental health required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing individual and
group therapy required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing urgent care or
crisis intervention required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience providing CBT (Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy) required.--Education
- Masters degree in social work or couseling required.--License,
- This job requires credentials from multiple states. Credentials
from the primary work state are required before hire. Additional
Credentials from the secondary work state(s) are required post
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker - Certified (Maryland) within
12 months of hire OR Clinical Professional Counselor License
(Maryland) within 12 months of hire
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Virginia) within 12 months of
hire OR Professional Counselor License (Virginia) within 12 months
of hire OR Social Worker License (Virginia) within 12 months of
- Professional Counselor License (District of Columbia) within 12
months of hire OR Independent Clinical Social Worker License
(District of Columbia) within 12 months of hire OR Licensed Social
Worker (District of Columbia) within 12 months of hire
- Basic Life Support required at hire from American Heart
- National Provider Identifier required at hire--Additional
- Enrollment in PECOS within 90 days of hire required.
- Able to rapidly adapt to change
- Treatment planning expertise.
- Strong assessment and diagnostic skills.
- Strong individual and group therapy skills.
- Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software
- Customer focus and strong ability to function as a team
- Efficient and effective practice management in a fast-paced
- Must complete Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) training within
6 months of hire date.--Preferred Qualifications:--
- Experience providing DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Therapy)
- Experience working with Eating Disorder, OCD, and/ or
Borderline Personality Disorder Populations preferred.Job Schedule:
Job Category: Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Keywords: Kaiser, Annandale , Psychotherapist II, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...