Bilingual Family Medicine Physician (Part-Time) - Northern VA
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family or Internal Medicine
Physician to join our primary care practice with office locations
in Annandale and Fairfax, Virginia .
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private
practice and work alongside 3 board certified family and internal
medicine physicians, 2 physician assistants, and a tenured support
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care and urgent
care services to patients of all ages. The incoming physician will
have the option to focus exclusively on primary care or provide a
combination of both primary and urgent care services.
- Physicians and patients have access to our on-site lab,
ultrasounds, medical assistants, and scribes.
- Full-time and part-time schedules can be accommodated, with a
minimum of 3 days per week. No weekend shifts or after-hours call
obligation required, allowing for a great work-life balance.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
- To best accommodate our patient panel, we are specifically
looking for a physician who is fluent in Spanish or
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations.
About Annandale and Fairfax, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Annandale
and Fairfax are both located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C.
and three major airports.
- Fairfax was recently named one of the "Healthiest Communities
in America" by US News, emphasizing the community's access to care
and prevalence of& healthy behaviors.
- Annandale is home to the area's largest Korean population and
is a popular dining destination for those seeking a vibrant
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government
institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals,
museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five
professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly
regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington,
Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage
of hiking, camping and boating opportunities in Shenandoah National
Park, Great Falls State Park and other outdoor spaces.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national
physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple
states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care
organizations, and population health management programs, Privia
works in partnership with health plans, health systems and
employers to better align reimbursements to quality and
Interested in being considered or learning more about the position?
Apply here or contact us directly: & Macy DolanManager, Provider
Recruitment Privia Medical Group Call or Text: Email:
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Annandale , Bilingual Family Medicine Physician (Part-Time) - Northern VA, Other , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...