SharePoint Business Process Analyst (NNSA)
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Description Job Description:The National Nuclear Security
Administration (NNSA) requires a full time Business Process Analyst
(BPA), with demonstrated SharePoint expertise, who will provide
direct support to the Business Process Team (BPT) Lead and team
members.Active Secret or DOE L clearance, and the ability to obtain
Q clearance.The BPA will perform a wide variety of cross-functional
business process analysis and improvement activities including, but
not limited to:
- Analysis and process mapping of existing NNSA business
- Recommending opportunities and strategies for improving
- Assessing potential impacts of new guidelines, policies,
requirements on the organization and identifying efficient way of
- Applying best practices and business process modeling notations
to document and/or flowchart processes.These activities will span
NNSA business operations, HR and management processes, workflows,
information management, records management, review/approval
processes. The BPA will also help with the designing,
administering, and transforming of a robust SharePoint environment.
Related activities include: providing information system quality
control, logistics, metrics, and problem-solving support; providing
performance evaluation support, milestone development support;
providing policy development, management, and implementation; and
records management support.The BPA will provide key support to the
BPT Lead and members of the BPT Team with liaison efforts and in
directing, managing interfaces, and coordinating day-to-day
information system and records activities among other Defense
Program (DP) Offices, Department of Defense, or Design and
Production Agencies as well as the Office and Human Capital &
Business Operations.Primary Responsibilities:
- Broad support to business process analysis and improvement
- Remaining current with the newest data management and workflow
technologies to identify and recommend tools for best electronic
file management practices, processes, and procedures.
- Integrate records and data from the shared drives and into
- Improve automation of records management and policy
administration using SharePoint including enhancing workflows, data
sharing and customer ease of use.
- Improve SharePoint environment using feedback from the voice of
the customer in adherence with industry standards.
- Helping to categorize, index, organize and maintain files to
conform to standards of the existing records inventory system and
conversion to new NNSA records management system to include data
entry and transfer.
- Overseeing classified and unclassified document management with
- Writing, maintaining and administering plans and standard
operating procedure/desk procedures.
- Performing related support functions including documenting
project meetings, maintaining team project documents, updating
management briefings, creating and/or updating standard operating
procedures and other internal documentation.
- Collaborating with other NNSA Programs/Offices in the
development and modification of workflows to improve
- Bachelors degree in Business, Information Management, or
related field, and at least 4 to 8 years of relevant
- Demonstrated business process experience in a Corporate,
Government, DOE/NNSA, Military, or Management & Operating
- Minimum of 1 year of current/recent experience in designing,
administering, and implementing SharePoint applications for
business processes, information management and record keeping
- Experience working in a classified environment.
- Effectively interact with a broad range of Federal and military
staff and senior leadership.
- Strong organizational skills and written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office; in particular SharePoint, Word, Excel,
Access, and Outlook.Ability to:
- Help lead business analysis and process improvement support for
NNSA business operations including improving HR and management
- Leverage critical thinking skills for rapidly shifting
environment while maintaining attention to detail in a
multi-project work environment with frequent interruptions.
- Exercise mature judgment and make independent decisions in
accordance with established policies, rules and procedures.
- Work in a team environment and interact with a range of federal
and contractor staff and fully supporting NNSA Business Process
Team lead to complete assigned tasks and projects.Preferred
- Masters degree with 2-6 years of experience.Pay Range:Pay Range
$57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00The Leidos pay range for this
job level is a general guideline onlyand not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.#FeaturedjobRequired
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , SharePoint Business Process Analyst (NNSA), Professions , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!