Posted on: May 25, 2023
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
The Defense group has a dynamic job opportunity for a VTC
Technician to work at our customer site located at the Pentagon,
Washington, DC. In this role you will provide on-site video
teleconferencing engineering support and operational services for
all room/studio video teleconferencing suites supporting the Chief
of Naval Operations in the Pentagon and ONI affiliated commands in
the National Capital Region (NCR), which may operate on the Joint
Worldwide Intelligence Information System (JWICS), or other
networks.What Will You Do
- Provide design engineering support for installation and
accreditation, activation, and remote troubleshooting assistance of
room/studio and desktop VTC services residing on JWICS at Naval
Intelligence forces ashore. -
- Identify and resolve technical problems utilizing best
practices through teamwork with colleagues both internal to the
Pentagon, at the navy Maritime Intelligence Center or world-wide at
other government facilities.
- Independently (or in collaboration with a team) to develop
resolutions to technical issues and concerns by applying in-depth
technical knowledge to resolve complicated issues as it relates to
Video and Audio telecommunications systems world-wide.
- Autonomously resolve intricate problems and include external
team members when necessary.
- Monitor local trouble-ticket system to address operational
viability of all VTC units located within the Pentagon and other
remote government sites within the National Capital RegionWhat Sets
You Apart (job qualifications)
- A Bachelor's degree with 2 or more years of related work
experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of
- Ability to interface with customers and ensure VTC services to
support command operational requirements.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience supporting VIP
(senior government/military) customers.
- Must be physically able to lift 50lbs, crawl and walk long
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Comprehensive experience (3 or more years) with A/V (Audio &
Video) system implementation and support
- Technical support experience (3 or more years) on video
telecommunications technologiesExperience in the following:
- AV control systems (e.g. AMX, Crestron, Extron) to include
ability to configure and program devices.
- Cable fabrication to include but not limited to: Cat6, XLR, 3.5
mm, DB-9 and TRRS
- Provide comprehensive support for point-to-point and
multi-point VTC capabilities
- Testing, deployment, maintenance, and inventory of VTC
- An active DoD Top Secret/SCICertification Required
- A current Security+ -You Might Also Have (preferred)
- Experience working in the Pentagon with senior Military and
Government PersonnelHOPPERPay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 -
$84,000.00 - $113,400.00The Leidos pay range for this job level is
a general guideline only -and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , VTC Technician, Professions , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...