Business Process and Operations Analyst
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Description Leidos seeks an experienced, professional Business
Process and Operations Analyst to support a team of senior
executives at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The
successful candidate must be able to manage an office with high
energy, use initiative to accomplish actions, perform quality
revies of communications, and have familiarity with executive and
Front Office Operations. The successful candidate must be able to
function independently and as part of a team to meet FAA
priorities. Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited
to the following:
- Coordinate, manage and oversee operations to achieve strategic
goals and objectives.
- Review and prepare briefings, human resource packages, and
- Manage suspense items in tracking system, notify staff of
suspense, and ensure timely completions of actions.
- Coordinate employee engagement activities, including All-Hands
meetings, brown bag sessions, etc.
- Develop, document, and implement office policies, including
providing guidance to employees, performing annual reviews and
updates, applying quality control methodologies to policies.
- Oversee timekeeping, mandatory training, equipment inventory,
and space allocations.
- Coordinate and manage travel for senior executives.
- Perform office management functions, including control of
- Support FAA strategy, operations, and integration efforts as
needed and directed.
- Support development of executive and military reports to
include coordination, preparation, and production in adherence with
FAA policy guidelines.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Set-up and manage operational project folders as needed and
directed per FAA policy.
- Manage the development of documents and maintain configuration
control, while coordinating inputs from multiple subject matter
- Undertake special projects as needed and directed by FAA
- Work closely with FAA executives and other Front Office
personnel. Required Skills:
- Must be operationally oriented and able to multitask/prioritize
work in a high-volume environment.
- Team player with a positive and professional demeanor, strong
customer service awareness, and excellent organizational
- Flexible and forward leaning, especially with regards to
operations and planning.
- Agility with task management, coordination, and execution.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, and
- Ability to research novel questions, prepare briefings,
executive summaries, and other documents with minimal
- Ability to multitask and execute directives effectively and
with little supervision.
- Exceptional communications, budget, and decision-making
- Ability to share information and guide activities in a
- Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills.
- Confident and self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior relevant
experience or a Master's degree with 6+ years of prior relevant
experience, additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu
of a degree.
- Able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Possesses exquisite attention to detail in written
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a
team environment Pay Range: Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00 The
Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and
not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors
considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Business Process and Operations Analyst, Professions , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!