Senior Policy Analyst
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description Job DescriptionLeidos is seeking a Cybersecurity
Policy Analyst/Subject Matter Expert to support the DHS Office of
the Chief Information Security Officer, Program Management and
Governance Division.Primary Responsibilities:
- Propose security policy enhancements, through gap analysis, in
coverage and/or new capabilities that would further promote the
Department's national security posture.
- Support the creation of DHS NSS SOPs and playbooks for security
guidance that support NSS policy (e.g. incident response,
scorecards, stakeholder training)
- Perform DHS National Security Exception (NSE) reviews and
analyses in support of DHS Section 508 compliance, as
- Stay knowledgeable on current cybersecurity related laws,
regulations, Executive Orders, OMB memorandums, NIST special
publications, and other formal cybersecurity related
- Provide analysis of cybersecurity related laws, regulations,
etc. to identify new or changing requirement that impact DHS
cybersecurity policy. Provide suggested and recommended changes as
- Provide DHS cybersecurity policy analysis related to tasks and
requests to identify current policy requirements related to
- Assist in the development of DHS cybersecurity related policy
and supporting documents as requested to include document
- Provide consultation to the Program Management and Governance
Division Director and the Cybersecurity Policy Branch Chief as
requested on cybersecurity related matters.
- Provide consultation to the Cybersecurity Policy Branch Staff
on cybersecurity policy.
- Deliver all requested work products by agreed upon due dates
- Provide support to draft cybersecurity policies and
procedures.Required Qualifications:Bachelor's Degree and 12-15
years of experience with cyber policies and procedures. Additional
experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Shall have 5 or more years of experience in policy
interpretation and development.
- Shall have 3 or more years of experience in development and
analysis of metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University and/or one of
the following certifications:
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and
- CompTIA Security+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Experience drafting IT, cybersecurity, or related policy
documentation using federal government, particularly DHS, official
document requirements and style guides. Pay Range: Pay Range
$118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00 The Leidos pay range for
this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Senior Policy Analyst, Professions , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!