Military OneSource Triage Consultant - Unlicensed, On-Site
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Description The MVHS Group at Leidos currently has an opening
for a Triage Consultant (non-licensed) to work in our Washington,
D.C. area Call Center. This is an exciting opportunity to use your
experience helping the Military OneSource mission. The Military
OneSource Program provides 24/7 support services for military
members and their families, similar to a commercial Employee
Assistance Program (EAP). This program provides a broad array of
information, resources, education, referrals, and counseling to
about 4.7 million participants which includes military service
members, their families, and eligible civilians at locations
worldwide. The Military OneSource program serves as a "one source"
for resource and information encompassing a comprehensive support
system.The Triage Consultant is the critical link for incoming and
follow up calls/chats from military members and their families to
the Military OneSource call center. Triage Consultants are
responsible for providing direct assistance, education,
information, referral services and expert consultation on various
Employee Assistance Program and work/life issues to support our
Military OneSource contract. Candidates shall possess strong
customer service skills, knowledge of call center operations, and
knowledge and understanding of military life as well as maintain
the highest degree of confidentiality, sensitivity, compassion, and
respect for service members and their families. The Military
OneSource job postings are in anticipation of future work. Primary
ResponsibilitiesThis is a telephonic role where consultants support
a high volume, 24/7 call center requiring consultants to answer
telephonic and chat messages to meet contract performance
- Conducts comprehensive assessments of program participant needs
for core EAP and work/life services, such as childcare, parenting,
eldercare, education, legal, financial, employment assistance,
emotional well-being, relationships and communication, short-term
problem resolution, health and wellness, and other specialty
- Navigates resources, resolves complex concerns, assesses, and
acts in crisis situations.
- Ability to identify high risk cases, deescalate with
professionalism and makes referrals as appropriate.
- Documents cases according to program guidelines
- Performs follow up calls and mandated reporting, as
- Research and provide referrals and additional materials.
- Performs other duties and special project, as requested, based
on business needs.Basic Qualifications
- Must have a Master's degree from an accredited graduate program
in a behavioral health related field such as social work,
psychology, marriage/family therapy, or counseling.
- Must possess strong customer service skills, knowledge of call
center operations, and knowledge and understanding of military
- Must be U.S. citizens and must speak fluent English.
- Diverse experience in counseling, social work, or mental health
- A minimum of one year of related experience, preferably in an
Employee Assistance Program setting
- Knowledge of mandated procedures for child and elder abuse
- Strong typing and electronic documentation/research skills
- Proven proficiency in: Microsoft based tools including word,
outlook, excel; Web based research; Electronic Documentation
- Ability to navigate multiple systems while connected
telephonically with program participants.
- Pass a criminal history and fingerprint background checks, and
credential review/verification.Preferred Qualifications
- Military spouse or military affiliation/experience in military
community is highly desirable. Pay Range: Pay Range $46,800.00 -
$84,600.00 The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general
guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary.
Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but
are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Annandale , Military OneSource Triage Consultant - Unlicensed, On-Site, Professions , Annandale, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!